Transition Year Students
Customer Service Excellence
Customer Service Excellence Ireland have created a programme for Transition Year students that will train them to be adequately preparedfor the real world using the same training content and techniques we use in corporate environments every day.
After two years of work on a pilot programme with multiple schools across the country we have received brilliant feedback from students & TY co-ordinators and have documented great results from the businesses and events the students have worked with.
This 6 hour course is certified and offers students an opportunity to learn the principle elements of Customer Service Excellence such as;
• How to demonstrate a warm welcome to customers/visitors and respond to their different needs.
• The importance of maintaining a positive attitude and exceeding customer/visitor expectations.
• How to develop and maintain a level of respect for both their colleagues and to their customers.
• How to become more confident and knowledgeable in a customer facing environment.
• The value of tourism, retail, festivals & events to the community and to Ireland itself.
If the students are on work placement after our workshop, we will supply your TY coordinator with a questionnaire that will be sent to the students’ place of work experience for feedback. Provided that a student scores to a level of what we would consider ‘above and beyond’, we will recognise their efforts with a certificate from Customer Service Excellence Ireland & endorsed by Enterprise Ireland. This will give your students a clear advantage to those without training once they enter the workforce.
We have had excellent feedback from students and TY coordinators over the course of the year and are taking bookings for 2015.
The course cost is €450 per session with our IITD certified trainer. For further details and to make a booking see our attached brochure for great ideas for TY work experience.
- “We would like to thank you for your enthusiastic, interactive workshop delivered to our TY students . Your approach, content, practical element, evaluation of that practical element and finally certification is invaluable to our students. We are proud to be associated with CSEI and intend to run the programme again next year.” – Catherine Cooke Harkin TY co-ordinator St Columba’s, Stranorlar
- “I enjoyed the whole course and it helped very much in my work experience. I hadn’t appreciated the importance of customer service and I do now.”- Student Rosses Community School
- “I found this course really interesting. I learned a lot about how important communication is in providing customer service. The fact that we were measured as part of our work experience made me determined to get the certificate.” – Student, Deele College
We are listed with tyireland.com as a teachers resource to look out for.
Also be sure to stop by at the TY EXPO 2015 in Killkenny where we will be exhibiting.
TY STUDENTS TRAINING